Sunday, December 19, 2010

Makeup Look of the Day: Colorful

Kate Moss
final result
Colorful allows you to play with makeup in a way that you probably normally wouldn't and so far this has been the most fun look that I've done (although I wasn't crazy about placing my picture so close to the human perfection that is Kate Moss).  I know not everyone is fond of green eyeshadow; other bold colors can be substituted and applied similarly--light blue or plum would also work really nicely to achieve this look.


An application tip I used for this look was applying pressed powder after the cream blush, which is a nice way of fading the blush a little bit to give the face a natural looking glow, which is more noticeable on Kate.







Product Credits:

-L'Bel Paris Regression Age Defying foundation in Sante
-Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder in Transparent
-Sonia Kashuk cream blush in Blossom
-Stila perfecting concealer in B
-L'Bel Paris Charmeux multi-use eye kit in Illusion Prisme (where I got the green shade I used)
-Ultima II eyeshadow in Sunwarmed Sand
-Cover Girl Smoothers eyeliner in Aqua
-L'Oreal Paris Voluminous mascara in black
 -L'Bel Paris Megacils mascara in Bleu Turquoise          
 -Cover Girl Smoothers lip liner in Rosegold Glow
 -Victoria's Secret Very Sexy lip gloss in Hottie

No comments:

Post a Comment