Saturday, December 11, 2010

Ciao!

Welcome to my first official post of my very first blog, which will probably revolve mostly around fashion, makeup, and glamour since that's what seems to be what interests me most in life.  A co-worker once told me that my eyes "just light up" whenever I speak of these subjects.  It's funny how someone (and it doesn't even have to be a very good friend or a friend at all for that matter) can tell you something small-yet immensely profound- about yourself that really affects you for the rest of your life in a positive way.

My blog name is a little twist that I came up with based on my real last name, which is Italian.  As all my friends know, I have a lot of pride in my roots which I'm sure will be mentioned from time to time in my upcoming posts!  

I just recently turned 30 years old.  Rather than feeling fearful of "getting old," I made a conscious choice to embrace my new age range.  Nobody (to my knowledge) can escape aging so why not embrace it and make the most of it? Plus, you've got your friends along for the ride.  I'm most inspired by beauty and I've been obsessed with aesthetics since as far back as I can remember...and the older I get the more I realize that beauty is something that cannot be defined and is most intriguing when it's found when least expected.  My hope is for this blog to become an outlet in support of this idea.

Your comments are welcome =)

No comments:

Post a Comment